Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday

Today I was in Starbucks and I said “hello” to the gentlemen standing next to me. He smiled and said “hello”. I asked how he was doing and he said, "I am doing great, it's Wednesday and the week is almost over." I told him "I work for myself so every day is great." He smiled and said "You're right." He walked out the door to go to his place of employment. I sat in the chair, read my magazine and enjoyed my cup of tea.


I thought about his words, "Great because it's Wednesday," I wonder what would happen if everyone just took each day as its own. What if you cherished Saturday just as much as Tuesday? How different might your life become if you stopped seeing the week as two parts, weekday and weekend. By compartmentalizing the week you minimize your possibilities.

Whether you have a job, a career, your own business or a combination, stop limiting your time based upon the day of the week. Begin to view each day as a major part in your life.

Dr. Donna
http://www.askdrdonna.com/
www.blogtalkradio.com/Ask-Doctor-Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment